Система ARGOS дает на выходе для каждой локации 8 градаций точности (по возрастанию) - 3, 2, 1, 0, А, В, G, Z.
Location classes provide information on the location process and an indication of the location accuracy:
- classes 0,1,2, 3 indicate the location was obtained with 4 messages or more and provides the accuracy estimation,
- class A indicates that the location was obtained with 3 messages,
- class B indicates that location was obtained with 2 messages,
- class G indicates the location is a GPS fix obtained by a GPS receiver attached to the platform. The accuracy is better than 100 meters.
- class Z indicates that the location process failed.
The accuracy cannot be estimated for classes A & B (not enough messages)
Location accuracy varies with the geometrical conditions of the satellite passes, the stability of the transmitter oscillator, the number of messages collected and their distribution in the pass. This means in particular that a given transmitter can have locations distributed over several classes during its lifetime.
Classes for which accuracy is estimated and related values:
- Class 3: better than 150 m on both axes, 250 m radius
- Class 2: better than 350 m, 500 m radius,
- Class 1: better than 1000 m, 1500 m radius
- Class 0: over 1000 m, 1500 m radius
These are estimations at one sigma.
Можно ли как-то сделать, чтоб расширение учитывало эти показатели ?